ME AT 99 YEARS OLD

ME AT 99 YEARS OLD
LIFE HAS BEEN FUN

Monday, January 3, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING 2011

WELCOME,to the first writing of Southern Words and Ways for 2011. Wow we have just completed the first 10 years of the new mellinium and it seems like yesterday that we were all bracing for Y2K and all the doomsday things that it would bring to our world as we knew it. Here we are though, Even though many of our lives have changed in many ways we are still here experiencing it in 2011. I am so thankful that God has given me so many obstacles to learn from. I feel so much stronger and more relazed knowing that I have been through so much and yet I know now that  I can handle even the heaviest of burdens as long as i am willing to give it to the Lord . I will pray that all of you will be able to rely on God to take away your stress and grief this coming year. Grief alone can make us ill, and rob us of all that we are sometime. People who have not experienced grief cannot understand the impact that it has on a human being. Everyday stressors are also a leading cause of people missing work, and withdrawing from friends and family. Learning to cope, despite all that life has laid upon us is vital to the well being of the himan body. So I pray that in these difficult time all of you will give to the Lord and let him direct us towards where he wants us to be.
      In this Blog you will hear me share many details of human emotion and feelings. I hope to keep you laughing and thinking. I hope you will recognize yourself in some of my memories of growing up Southern and I promise the names will be changed to protect the innocent.(better hope you were innocent)LOL.
In the coming weeks and months I will be sharing everything from funny stories to recipies, and would love for you to share too. Until then I hope you enjoy and keep reading...........Terric

No comments:

Post a Comment